Welcome!

I'm James Maxey, the author of numerous novels of fantasy and science fiction. I use this site to discuss a wide range of topics, with a heavy emphasis on cranky, uninformed rants about politics and religion and other topics that polite people attempt to avoid. For anyone just wanting to read about my books, I maintain a second blog, The Prophet and the Dragon, where I keep the focus solely on my fiction. I also have a webpage where both blogs stream, with more information about all my books, at jamesmaxey.net.

Instagram

Saturday, May 24, 2008

The Prophet and the Dragon

Last year around this time, I launched my Bitterwood blog. In retrospect, launching a blog that was dedicated to a single book was perhaps a bit short-sighted. So, this weekend I'm launching a new blog, The Prophet and the Dragon. It will be dedicated to all my Dragon Age titles--Bitterwood, Dragonforge, and the upcoming Dragonseed, as well as any novels that may follow this.

To launch it, I'm kicking it off with a recipe for Bitterwood's Dragon Tongue Chili, and a contest! I'll be giving away a signed copy of Dragonforge every Wednesday in June, and you can also win a complete Dragon Age collection, Bitterwood, Dragonforge, and the Solaris Book of New Fantasy. The contest rules are at the top of the new blog.

No comments: