Welcome!

I'm James Maxey, the author of numerous novels of fantasy and science fiction. I use this site to discuss a wide range of topics, with a heavy emphasis on cranky, uninformed rants about politics and religion and other topics that polite people attempt to avoid. For anyone just wanting to read about my books, I maintain a second blog, The Prophet and the Dragon, where I keep the focus solely on my fiction. I also have a webpage where both blogs stream, with more information about all my books, at jamesmaxey.net.

Instagram

Monday, February 11, 2013

Week 2: 238

Probably for the first time since I was in my early thirties, my weight is finally under 240. Last week I walked over 13 miles, and Cheryl and I did nothing but vegetarian dinners at home. I finally prepared tofu in a way she enjoyed it, so now we can start working it into our rotation more often. Really, except for a rather sad attempt of turning cauliflower into a pizza crust, our veggie dinners were all pretty kick ass. Still, tonight, I'm definitely sinking my teeth into some sort of meet product.

The coming week looks pretty soggy. I'll be interested in seeing what kind of numbers I post next week without the hiking I've been doing.

No comments: